Full Service Boarding & Show Facility
Two Indoor Riding Arenas.
80FT x 200FT With Seating Area & 75FT x 110FT
Two Outdoor Riding Arenas.
Rest Rooms & Cafe
Ron and Marla Martin welcome you to Heartland Equestrian Center, located about five miles east of I-39 just off Hwy 10 East in Custer, Wisconsin. Heartland Equestrian Center is a caring, versatile, and safety-conscious horse boarding and handling facility staffed by people who know and love horses.
We offer year-round or monthly boarding at a price structure to fit your horse's needs. Lessons are available for beginners through advanced riders, including those who don't own a horse. Horse training is also available.
Visitors are welcome to bring their horses and use our indoor and outdoor riding arenas. We require the following:
- All visitors must sign a Hold Harmless agreement available in the cafe. Parents or legal guardians must sign the agreement for their children under the age of 18.
- Bring copies of your horse's Coggins report and vaccination records (available from your veterinarian). Unvaccinated horses cannot enter Heartland Equestrian Center for safety reasons.
- Cost is $20.00 per ride per horse. There is no unlimited riding agreement for non-boarders.
- Available visitor riding time is 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Call Nicole our Barn Manager (715) 937-7085 0r email@example.com
to check for scheduling conflicts before you come.
- Please do not use the tack areas or wash racks. These areas are reserved for our boarders for health reasons.
Please clean up after your horse both in and out of the riding arenas.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must wear a helmet when riding and must have a supervising adult on the Heartland Equestrian Center premises throughout each visit.
- It is the prerogative of the Heartland Equestrian center staff to ask a visiting horse and handler to be excused from the premises if the safety of other horses or riders is being put at risk.